SSMMS is a new portal designed and launched by the TSMDC (Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation). The main function of this web portal is to provide the facility to sell and purchase of sand in a very easy and convenient online way for the people of Telangana State.
Here, in this article, we are delivered you all the important details and key factors regarding SSMMS purchase, Delivery, and tracking of their sand order.
The most important benefit of this portal is to reduce the time of irritating bargaining and negotiation of the price of sand. With the help of this portal, you can easily book your sand order and track it very easily.
This also helps you to save your precious time to go to the office of SSMMS sand booking. Here are the all-important details about the procedure of registration on the portal and book and track your interstate order. Read the following details carefully and get the advantage of this online service to purchase sand in Telangana state.
- 1 TS- Sand Booking SSMMS Advantages
TS- Sand Booking SSMMS Advantages
- By this system, one can book his sand order via online mode without going to the department’s office.
- TSMDC required just one-time registration for a lifetime service through the portal.
- SSMMS provides you a user ID and password which helps you to track your orders at any time.
- In addition, customers can check out the current status of the available quantity of sand and prices as well.
- You can also register your vehicle on the portal and track your order with it or with your mobile number.
SSMMS Customer Registration Procedure
- Before ordering the sand through SSMMS portal you must have to do a one-time registration. The step-by-step guide for registration is given below.
- Very firstly, go to the official portal of SSMMS i.e. www.sand.telangana.gov.in
- On the home page of the portal, click on the registration tab and a dropdown list will be appear.
- Pick the option “Customer Registration” this will redirect you on a new web page.
- Here, enter your mobile no in the given space and click on “Send OTP”.
- After receiving the OTP on your given mobile number, enter it in the provided space.
- The registration form will be appeared. Here fill the details like District, Village, House number, Email Id, etc in the correct manner and hit the “Registration” button.
- Wow! You are successfully registered on the portal.
How To Check the Registered Customers In SSMMS System
If you are already registered on SSMMS portal then you can check it out by yourself with following the given below easy steps.
- Go to the official web portal of the system that is sand.telangana.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the “registration” tab and choose the option “Customer Registered List” from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will be appeared on your screen with the list of already registered customers.
- Enter your registered mobile number in the given box and fill the Captcha.
- Now click on the “Search” button.
- You can see your name and registration & verification status.
Online Sand Booking Through TS- SSMMS
For online sand booking through this system in Telangana state, you must have to follow these easy steps. But first, you must have to sure that your account is registered and verified by the authorities.
- Visit the official web portal of the system which is sand.Telangana.gov.in
- On the home page click on the option “Online Sand booking”.
- Login with your valid credentials i.e. Username and password that you set on the time of registration.
- Choose your district mane from the dropdown list.
- Select the stockyard button and fill in the all required details in the correct manner.
- Click on the “register” button and then confirm your order.
- Save the booking number and receipt for future use.
Procedure To Track Your Sand Order On SSMMS System
If you booked a bulk sand order through SSMMS, then you can check the current status of your order very easily. You just have to follow these given steps and get the status via online mode.
- At first, you have to go on the official website that is sand.telangana.gov.in
- On the home page of the System website, click on the “Booking” tab.
- A drop-down menu will be appeared then you have to choose the option “Track your order” from this menu.
- Enter your order ID and another credential.
- Now click on the “Get Status” button.
- Your order status will be appeared on the screen.
People Also Reading This:
How To Register A Vehicle At Telangana SSMMS Portal
- Foremost, visit the portal of SSMMS.
- On home page, click on the “Registration” tab and pick the option named “Vehicle Registration” from the drop down list.
- Enter the given below credentials in a proper manner. These are
- Vehicle number
- RC details
- Engine number.
- Mobile number etc.
- Then click on the “Registration” button.
- You have done. Keep safe your registration number for further uses.
To check out the stockyard for your district or any other district, you must have to follow these simple steps.
- Visit the official web portal of the sand booking system of Telangana state. Or you can go to that page directly through the given below links.
- There, on the home page of the system portal, click on the “Help” tab.
- A dropdown menu will appear, click on the “Stockyard Details” from the menu8.
- Select your district and all details will be displayed on your screen.
For any other query, you can contact the System’s call center number: 040-23323150.
Important links for TN- SSMMS System
|Customer Registered List||https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Reports/CustomersRegisteredList.aspx|
|Vehicle Registration Update||https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Reports/CustomerVehicleRegistrationUpdateByCustomer.aspx|
|Track your Interstate orders||https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandInterState/Reports/INTTrackOrder.aspx|
|Track your Order||https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Reports/TrackOrder.aspx?TS=O|
|Sand Order details||https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Reports/ReportSandSales.aspx|
|SSMMS New Tenders||https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandPortal/Reports/TenderDetails.aspx|