Today in this article we will give information related to UPBOCW labor punching card, Uttar Pradesh Labor Department today all the work is being done online in our country, today we eat food, clothes, utensils etc.
Along with this, there are many such schemes which have been run by the Government of India, which we can take advantage of very easily.
- 1 How To Do Upbocw Labour Registration
- 1.1 What Is The Purpose Of The Upbocw Shramik Yojna
- 1.1.1 What Is The Benefit Of Up Shramik Yojna
- 1.1.2 What Are The Necessary Documents Required To Get The Workers Of Up Registration.
- 1.1.3 1. Can Only Up Workers Take Advantage Of This Scheme?
- 1.1.4 2. How Much Help Will Be Given To Poor Laborers Under This Scheme
- 1.1.5 3. How Much Will The Workers Be Helped Under The Housing Scheme
- 1.1.6 4. How Much Money Will Be Given To Which Children Under The Medhavi Chhatra Yojana?
- 1.1.7 5. How Much Money Will Be Given For The Marriage Of A Girl Under Kanya Vivah Yojana
- 1.1.8 6. What Are The Documents Required To Get The Up Workers Registered?
- 1.1.9 7. Who Else Can Register In Up
- 1.1.10 8. How Can We Contact If There Is Any Mistake In Our Online Registration
- 1.1.11 9. Has The Up Government Started Any Other Scheme For The Workers?
- 1.1.12 Conclusion
- 1.1 What Is The Purpose Of The Upbocw Shramik Yojna
How To Do Upbocw Labour Registration
If you are a laborer in UP and want to get registered yourself, then we are giving you step by step information about it. By following this, you can get the registration done comfortably. First of all, you have to go to the official website of the labor department online registration There will be an option of Labor Management on your website, click on it.
Then you will have to choose your language, after that click on New Registration Form, you will have to fill all the information asked in the New Registration Form and click on Login. First of all, you have to select the act, after selecting the act, after filling the information asked in the related form correctly, click on the payment button, after clicking on the payment button, you will see two options, you can get your payment done in two ways.
If you make your payment online from or online, then here you have to click on Pay without registration and if you want to get it done by challan, then you will have to submit by filling challan number date bank name etc. Your application will reach the labor commissioner. In this way your registration application will be completed.
What Is The Purpose Of The Upbocw Shramik Yojna
The purpose of this scheme has been started by the UP government for the poor workers, only that those who are unable to fulfill their needs due to their economic condition, by helping them with this scheme, many of their problems can be eliminated and their needs are definitely there can also be completed.
What Is The Benefit Of Up Shramik Yojna
The benefit of this scheme will also be given to the children of poor laborers such as 4000 to the children of class 5th to 7th, 5000 to the children of class VIII, 5000 to the children of class 9 to 10, children of class 11 to 12 under the meritorious student scheme.
Financial assistance of Rs. 8000 to Rs. 22:00 thousand will also be given for children studying engineering or engineering, along with financial assistance of Rs. 55 thousand will also be given for the marriage of daughters.
Also Reading This,
What Are The Necessary Documents Required To Get The Workers Of Up Registration.
Aadhar card, ration card, mobile number, passport size photo, identity card of all your family members, voter ID card, bhamashah card, passbook, residence certificate to get the workers registered
Let Us Also Tell You That Along With The Poor Workers Of Up, Who Else Get Themselves Registration.
About whom all the people are telling can register themselves..
6. Stone breaker
8. Road builder
We Also Tell You Below How The Workers Of Up Can Register Themselves Offline.
1. First of all go to your nearest labor department
2. Take the labor registration form from the employees there
3. Fill the information asked in the form carefully
4. Attach the documents attached with the form with your form
5. Submit the phone to the employees of the Labor Department
6. In this way you can also apply for Shram Panchankaran offline.
|Official Website Portal Link||All Useful Url|
|labor registration application||https://uplmis.in/Guest/frm_CreateLogin.aspx?type=1|
|labor renewal application||http://upbocw.in/Dynamic/PublicUser/LabourEstbDetail.aspx?Tab=2|
|apply for the scheme||https://uplmis.in/Guest/frm_CreateLogin.aspx?type=2|
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions Related To The Article.
1. Can Only Up Workers Take Advantage Of This Scheme?
Yes, the benefit of this scheme can be availed only from the workers of UP.
2. How Much Help Will Be Given To Poor Laborers Under This Scheme
Under this scheme by the UP government, the poor workers will be given financial assistance from 12 thousand to 1 lakh rupees.
3. How Much Will The Workers Be Helped Under The Housing Scheme
Under the housing scheme, the poor laborers will be helped from fifteen thousand to one lakh.
4. How Much Money Will Be Given To Which Children Under The Medhavi Chhatra Yojana?
Under the Medhavi scheme, children from class 5 to 7 will be given ₹ 4000 by the government
5. How Much Money Will Be Given For The Marriage Of A Girl Under Kanya Vivah Yojana
₹ 55 thousand will be given to the girl by the government for the marriage of the girl.
6. What Are The Documents Required To Get The Up Workers Registered?
To register the workers of UP, those documents will be required which we have mentioned above.
7. Who Else Can Register In Up
Those people can register in UP which we have mentioned above.
8. How Can We Contact If There Is Any Mistake In Our Online Registration
If there is any problem in your registration, then you go to their based website to contact.
9. Has The Up Government Started Any Other Scheme For The Workers?
The Government of India has started many other schemes for the workers like medical facility scheme, Solar Energy Assistance Scheme, Skill Development Technical Scheme, Construction Workers Meal Assistance Scheme, Disability Pension Scheme, Pension Assistance Scheme, Girl Marriage Scheme, Meritorious Student Award Scheme, Shishu Hit Benefit Scheme, Construction Workers Excess Scheme, Critical Illness Assistance Scheme, Maternity Benefit Scheme, Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme, etc.
So friends, in this article, we have given you information about the registration of labor and this scheme run by the government, as well as how you can apply for registration, both online and offline, we have told you in this article and who -Who can apply for registration, what are its benefits and what is the purpose of this scheme run by the government, along with this we have also given answers to the questions asked related to this article, yet if you have any other questions If you want to ask, then we can tell by commenting as well as bookmark our website to get daily